星爺破天荒現身Discord頻道，與一眾支持者展開網上對談，與全球粉絲舉行首次AMA（Ask Me Anything）互動，掀起一時網絡討論。
FWENCLUB向NFT PLUS 提出有關資料，有以下三點：
1. FWENCLUB 從未提及 NFT 圖像取材於角色或電影“國產凌凌漆”，早前已確認不會將該作品鑄造為NFT；
3. FWENCLUB只有對於NFT作品造成其與電影《國產凌凌漆》存在關聯的錯誤印象，向嘉樂表示誠摯的歉意，藝術家Joan Cornellà更從未致歉。
想知道NFT更多資訊，立刻Follow NFT+ social media channel啦👍🏻
[NFT+ News] FWENCLUB: No intention to use the film to promote our project
Mr. Chow surprisely started an online chat with a group of supporters and held his first AMA (Ask Me Anything) interaction with fans around the world, sparking an instant online buzz.
The organisers, FWENCLUB recently issued a statement to clarify the incident as follows:
With respect to the possible misbelief that may have been caused by the Subject NFT Image that it is associated with the Film, we sincerely apologise to the Gala Film Distribution Limited (Gala) for any inconvenience caused.
FWENCLUB has provided information to NFT PLUS on three items:
1. FWENCLUB never mentioned that the NFT image was based on a character or the movie “From Beijing with Love“ and had previously confirmed that it would not be cast as an NFT.
2. FWENCLUB has not apologised to the Gala Film Distribution Limited (Gala) for any infringement of the copyright of the film.
3. FWENCLUB has only apologised to the Gala Film Distribution Limited (Gala) for creating the false impression that the NFT work was associated with the film “From Beijing with Love“, and artist Joan Cornellà has never apologised.
For more information on NFT, please follow the NFT+ social media channel 👍🏻